Pumpkin Cupcakes!




I was craving pumpkin this weekend. For those of you who do not know me personally, I love Fall. Everything about the season makes me happy and content. From the cool, crisp air to the changing of the leaves, I love Fall. Did I mention that already? :) So due to my love of Fall, I enjoy the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon. I created a new pumpkin cupcake recipe that is super moist and full of flavor.
I know two people in my life that would love these: my best friend and my brother. They both love pumpkin and I love them!

I topped off these lovelies with a cream cheese icing. Nothing better than cold cream cheese icing. Definiately my fav of the flavors. But I found out the hard way it is almost impossible to decorate flowers using this icing. Need to stick to good ol' butter cream or royal icing. :)


I also decided to get a bit creative with decorating tips. I havent really tried to make flowers on cupcakes before so I whipped up some butter cream icing and had a go at it. Enjoy!





XXXOOO
The Cupcake Lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment