Luck of the Irish


I felt like making something this weekend since I had a bit more time on my hands. I purchased a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream. Chocolate and Bailey's simply seem to go together. This VERY SIMPLE but very yummy cake consists of chocolate cake with 2 Tablespoons of Irish Cream in the batter. Once the cake is cooled, I poured a bit more Bailey's over the top of each layer. This cake is served cold. Enjoy!

Recipe:
Your favorite chocolate cake recipe
Add 2 T of Bailey's Irish Cream to batter

Allow cake to cool completely on cooling racks
Using a spoon, slowly pour 1/8 c of Bailey's over one layer
Spread 1/2 tub Cool Whip Topping on first layer
Add your second layer of cake
Spoon another 1/8 c of Bailey's over the second layer
Spread remaining Cool Whip Topping over second layer
Top off with chocolate curls

0 comments:

Post a Comment